Introduction to Pine Woods
Jungle View Cottages in Dehradun
Pine Woods is a single-room private cottage, located at our Ramante Homes. This homestay is situated at the foothills of the Himalayas, in Purkul Village, Purkul, Dehradun, Uttarakhand. You can enjoy a magnificent jungle view from the room, balcony, and from all sides of the promenade. This wooden floor accommodation features AC, an oil heater, a TV, an attached toilet & bathroom, a double bed, and a fridge.
This spacious 1 room private cottage is absolutely comfortable and perfect for a couple and a small family stay.
Amenities Offered by Cottages in Dehradun for Family Homestay
- Free private parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- CCTV installation on the outside property
- CCTV installation in shared areas
- Provide bathroom amenities like toilet paper, towels, towels/sheets (extra fee), extra toilet, toilet, free toiletries, and shower
- Outdoor sitting arrangements on the balcony, terrace, and garden area
- Bonfire and BBQ available
- Media and technology are readily without any pause available like a flat-screen TV, satellite channels, and more
- Exhilarating outside view of the serene surroundings, garden, and mountains
Meals at Uphill Wooden Cottages in Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Guests are always welcome to order their meals and repasts from our house kitchen. Our in-house experienced local cooks prepare the most delicious, healthy, and wholesome meals for you.
Since we deliver healthy home-cooked meals, we source all our garden-fresh ingredients locally. As usual, tea/coffee will be served during breakfast and evening tea time. Guests can also order tea/coffee as per their refreshment requirements but this comes at an additional price.
Meal prices (per person per day) are inclusive of breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner. If guests want to select a few/one meal(s) only, they are free to do so.
For more details go through our menu card…
Policies of Luxury Wooden Cottages in Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Outside food is not permitted in the cottage
- Guests are allowed to access the kitchen excluding children
- Guests can invite other visitors during their stay at the cottage
- Our management does not encourage late-night merriment. Loud music is not acceptable beyond a specified time
- The caretaker often who’s a local supervises all your requirements throughout your stay. The housekeeping and house cleaning staff are available at perfect timing to maintain cleanliness and sanitation
- The inside pool is unguarded. There is no lifesaver available so children in the pool must be escorted by their guardians all the time
- Guests are gently requested to be careful with their personal belongings. Ramante homestay’s management will not be responsible for any loss, theft, or harm to any of your belongings
- As per law, every guest above the age of 18 must have government-approved photo ID proof that displays the address
- Unfitting behaviour or violation of any of the homestay rules will lead to a gracious repudiation to accept a booking. If already checked in, management possesses the authority to ask guests to leave
- Guests are eligible for a free cancellation policy from the time of booking. The refund process generally takes 5-7 working days
- If the guest has made a limited payment, then also the amount will be refunded